Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) is taught by a fully qualified Responsible Service of Alcohol trainer. This course teaches you all about the relevant documentation and practices needed to safely serve alcohol where you are employed. In this 4 hour class session you will receive course materials and be taught all about the Golden rules of Responsible Service of Alcohol. The course assists you to understand your responsibilities in;
- the liquor industry
- the benefits of responsible service
- facts about alcohol and intoxication
- strategies for responsible service
- refusal of service and children underage
- packaged liquor and alcohol served at functions.
Our next RSA will be held at the Alexandra Community Hub
- Cost is $100.00 per person
- Successfully complete this nationally recognised training course to obtain a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- Please note the date currently set is yet to be confirmed. Subject to demand this course may be held sooner. Please register you expression of interest with the team at the Alexandra Community Hub for updates.