About this Event
Have you ever heard the terms revenue management, yield management, distribution channels, commission structures and wanted to know more?
Perhaps you’ve heard the terms, you’ve done some basic calculations…but felt you could be doing it better.
Then the Art and Science of Revenue Management workshop is for you!
We will cover the following topics:
- What is revenue management and common calculations?
- Introduction to the concept of yield management
- Looking at data to understand traditional pickup periods and pace and applying these to revenue planning
- Understanding distribution channels & commission structures
- What reporting, tools and information do you have to make informed decisions to take your business?
- What other skills do you need to build to support your plan?
- Post COVID revenue planning for future months
This sessions has been designed specifically for accommodation providers in Victorias High Country.
Tourism North East will deliver this session and is therefore only available to current and commercial tourism operators that are located within any of the following areas: Alpine Shire, Benalla Rural City, Indigo Shire, Falls Creek, Mansfield Shire, Murrindindi Shire, Mt Buller/Mt Stirling, Rural City of Wangaratta, Towong Shire.
You can register for this event here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/revenue-management-for-accommodation-businesses-alexandra-tickets-149099583869