“Creating a body we feel safe within…”
Join us for our weekly Ashtanga Yoga Class. Ashtanga yoga is based on the philosophy of the great Indian sage Maharshi Patanjali.
Ashtanga Yoga is the yoga of eight limbs, not limited to the postures and breathwork.
Eight limbs defined by Maharshi Patanjali are –
1. Yama (Restraints)
2. Niyama (Observances)
3. Asana (Postures)
4. Pranayama (Regulation of Breath)
5. Pratyahara (Withholding of senses)
6. Dharana (Concentration/Fixity)
7. Dhyana (Meditation/Contemplation)
8. Samadhi (Absolute Concentration/Oneness with the self).
What is MULADHARA?
At Muladhara, the main objective is to develop a deeper connection with the body in which one feels safe through basic body movements, breath-movement alignment, and conscious relaxation techniques.
What do we practice at Muladhara?
- Basic body movements
- Static Asanas
- Dynamic Asanas
- Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Facial Yoga
- Conscious Relaxation
- Chair Yoga
Who can join?
- Healthy Adult (with minor ailments)
- Age group -13years-70years
- Beginners (with no prior experience in Yoga)
- People with no experience in exercise
What to bring for a session?
- Yoga mat
- Microfiber towel
- Water Bottle
- Wear comfortable and breathable clothing
- Your mind and body
Duration of each session