Alexandra Community Hub (ACH) offers a range of courses that are delivered in a blended delivery model with an online component. ACH is committed to providing a quality learning experience for students studying online and these service standards explain our commitment to students in key areas.
ACH will provide the following support to students studying any aspect of their course online:
- Will advise students of the hours when they will be available for queries about learning and assessment by email and online forums for the duration of the course.
- Will reply to queries within 48 hours.
- There will be a maximum of 15 students to each trainer/assessor for each course
Administrative and IT Support
- Will be available for queries by phone and email between 10:00am and 3:00pm Monday to Thursday.
- Will reply to queries within 24 hours or next business day.
Support services are available by appointment between 10:00am and 3:00pm Monday to Thursday, in person or via video conference.